Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community, @YardmanCT.
Adding another register icon will prompt you to select an account. But I'm here to share the steps on how you can automatically specify an account when creating another shortcut icon.
Let's first open the new register and then add it to your icon bar. Here's how:
- Go to the Banking menu at the top.
- Select Use Register.
- Choose the appropriate account you want to use on the new shortcut, then click OK.
- Go to the View menu at the top.
- Click Add "Checking/Account" to Icon Bar.
- Under the Add Window to Icon Bar prompt, click OK.
Once done, you can directly see your specific account's transactions on the new shortcut icon. Please see the screenshot below for your reference.
I'd suggest running a Check Detail report to ensure your transactions under your bank account are up to date. You can also customize any reports in the program to get the specific information you need in the future.
I'll be around to help if you have other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.