Re: Bank Feed Setup Capital One Bank Error 107
Hi there, handyman123,
Thank you for providing me with additional information about your issue. Let me show you how to get this fixed.
The resolution for online banking issues varies on which QuickBooks version you're using. Since QuickBooks Desktop is a different platform from QuickBooks Online, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Quickbooks Technical Support Team.
There they can help you check the connection logs of your company file to identify what's causing this bank feeds error. They also have more resources to investigate this issue further.
Here's how you can contact us:
- Go to this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact
- Choose QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click the Search for something else button.
- Type Error 88888 in the Tell us more about your question box.
- Click Search.
- Scroll down and click the Get Phone Number button.
Please let me know how this goes, handyman123. I'm here if you need further assistance.