Re: Account no longer loading
Hey there, DebMcd,
Thanks for providing me the details about the issue you're getting with your account.
May I know if you're using the QBO App? If yes, we can try resetting your application to clear the data storage that may cause this unexpected behavior. Let me guide you through the steps:
- Select Help.
- Choose Reset App Data.
- Close and re-open the app and try signing in again.
- (Optional) Reinstalling the app can also help fix the problem.
However, if you're using the regular browser to access your QBO account, we can try using a private window to isolate if the issue is caused by a common data problem. Here's how to switch to a private browser:
- Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Internet Explorer: press Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: press Command + Shift + N
If the steps above gives you the same result, I'd recommend consulting our QuickBooks Online Care Support for other workarounds. There they have the resources to check your account and can do further investigation about the issue.
Please feel free to let me know how this goes, DebMcd. I'm here to lend you a hand anytime.