QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: My reconciliations have disappeared. I reconcile my account every month and now they are miss...

Hi there, @molbrez.

Thanks for letting me know about this concern. I've got some additional information to share in fixing this reconciliation concern.

In QuickBooks Desktop, data won't be removed unless it was deleted manually. In cases like this, we can go ahead and run the verify your data. This can help fix data-related issues on a company file.

Before doing so, make sure to open the correct company file. Once verified, you can now start the process by following these steps below:

1. Click on File at the top menu bar.
  2. Select on Utilities.
  3. Click on Rebuild Data.
  4. Select OK when you see Rebuild has completed.

After that, you can proceed with verifying the data:

1. Click on File.
  2. Select on Utilities.
  3. Click on Verify Data.
  4. If you see QuickBooks detected no problem with your data, select OK. You may continue using your company file.

For detailed information about this, please see this link: Resolve data damage on your company file.

If doing this doesn't make a difference, you can pull up the restored copy of your company file and work it from there.

If the issue persists, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Care Team. They have the tools to look further into this matter and can open an investigation ticket if necessary. 

I'm still here to help if there's anything else that you need. Just leave a reply below and I'll get back to you. Have a lovely day ahead!