QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: My reconciliations have disappeared. I reconcile my account every month and now they are miss...

Thanks for joining this thread, @k105.

Running the Verify and Rebuild Data Utilities can help fix data damaged issues.

Verifying the data will check any damaged transactions or lists in your company file, and rebuilding it will resolve any problems detected in your account. I have a few simple steps to perform this task.

1. Tap the File menu at the top to choose the Utilities tab and then select Rebuild Data.
  2. When the QuickBooks Desktop Information window pops-up, click OK to backup  the file.
  3. After creating one, QuickBooks will automatically perform the rebuild process.
  4. Once completed, click OK.
    rebuild.pngrebuild1.png

To verify:

1. Go to the File menu to select Utilities and then pick Verify Data.
  2. When you see the QuickBooks detected no problem with your data window, hit the OK button.
    verify.pngverify1.png

However, if the Verify tool finds an issue with the data, you’ll be prompted to Rebuild Now or View Errors. To continue, follow the steps in this article and proceed to the Review Last Verify/Rebuild section: Resolve data damage on your company file.

Stay in touch if you need more help while working in QuickBooks. Please know I’m more than happy to assist further. Have a good one.