Good morning, @MacH.
I'm here to help you get this issue resolved.
You'll need to delete the unmatched transaction and manually recreate the bank deposit.
Delete unmatched transactions in Express mode
- Choose the appropriate transaction.
- Then from the Action drop-down, select Ignore. This removes the single transaction from the Transaction list window.
- To remove multiple transactions at once, select the checkbox for the transactions you want to remove. Then from the Batch Actions drop-down, click Ignore.
Delete unmatched transactions in Classic (Register) mode
There's no option to delete a single unmatched transaction if you're in the Classic Mode.
To remove multiple transactions from a statement:
- From the Bank Feeds, go to the Items Received From Financial Institution section.
- Highlight the statement you want to delete.
- Choose the Delete button.
- On the Delete Statement window that appears, select Yes.
1. On the Homepage, select Record Deposits / Make Deposits.
2. In the Payments to Deposit window, select the payments you want to combine. Then select OK.
3. In the Make Deposits window, from the Deposit to drop-down menu, select the account you want to put the money into.
4. Make sure the deposit total and selected payments match your deposit slip. Use your deposit slip as a reference.
5. Enter the date for the deposit.
6. Add a memo as needed.
7. When you're ready, select Save & Close.
Each bank deposit creates a separate record. Make deposits one at a time for each of your deposit slips.
Important: All transactions currently in your Undeposited Funds account appear in the Bank Deposit window. If you don’t see one you need to add, put it in the Undeposited Funds account.
That's all there is to it!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out.