Hi there, rabbi1.
Recording bank deposits in QuickBooks Online (QBO) depends on how you deposited your checks. Each bank deposit creates a separate record. Based on your scenario, you'll only have to record the deposit date. With this, we're unable to split the transaction date according to the dates written on those checks. This way, it will match your real-life bank deposit.
- Click the New icon at the left panel.
- Select Bank Deposit.
- Go to Add funds to this deposit.
- From Received From section, choose appropriate customer or vendor where the checks coming from.
- Choose account in the Account column.
- From the Description column, enter the date of the check.
- Select Check in the Payment method drop down list.
- Fill in other necessary fields.
- Hit the Save and close button.
Please let me know if you have other questions related with QuickBooks. I'm always here to help.