Welcome and thanks for dropping by the Community, @acc-lepetitdelic.
If the double entries are still in the For Review tab in the Banking page, you can exclude them to they'll not show as duplicates.
- In QuickBooks Online (QBO), go to the Banking menu at the left pane to get to the Banking page.
- Click the In QuickBooks or For Review tab and place a checkmark in the duplicates.
- In the Batch actions drop-down, pick Exclude selected.
On the other hand, if the entries are already added (Reviewed tab). You can undo them so they'll go back to the For Review tab and follow the steps above to delete them.
They're now listed on the Excluded tab for reference or review, but are not tracked as part of your business finances and don't appear in any associated account registers or reports.
Just in case, I'll add these articles for future reference:
- Import bank transactions from .CSV to QuickBooks.
- Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
Please leave a comment below if you have any other issues or concerns. I'm always here to answer them. Have a great weekend!