It's a good day here in Intuit Community, @pbhill.
Let me help you to change a category. If your item isn't yet in your bank register (Reviewed section of your Banking page), please follow the steps:
- Select the Banking tab and click For Review.
- Locate and select the transaction to open it.
- Select the Category or Match drop-down list and select the new category from the list.
- Click Add to accept the new category and add the transaction.
- The transaction is added to the register and moved from the For Review tab to the In QuickBooks tab.
If your items are already in the Reviewed section of your Banking page, undo and follow the steps above to change the category. Here's how to undo an added or categorized transaction:
- Go to the Banking tab and click Reviewed.
- Under Action, select Undo.
I'll be adding this article for additional information for managing transactions: Match and categorize bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Please reach out again if you have any other questions.