Good day, cabellv.
I'm here to assist you transferring your data from QuickBooks Online (QBO) to QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) 2020. Here are the steps on how to move your data:
- Let's ensure that we are using the latest Internet Explorer when doing the process.
- Visit here to sign in your QBO account.
- Click the Gear icon at the top right corner.
- Select Export Data under Tools.
- Under Moving to QuickBooks Desktop section, click the Learn more link. Then, click the Learn more link once again under Download company data.
- Select Get started under Export Overview. Then, follow the rest of the on-screen instruction.
Afterwards, I would suggest checking out our article as it contains detailed steps and information to do the conversion successfully: Export and convert your QBO data to QBDT. To know more about the new features in QuickBooks Desktop 2020, you can go to this website: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/internal-topics/what-s-new-in-quickbooks-desktop-2....
Please let me know if you have more questions or need further help as you go along with the process. I'll be around to back you up. Take care!