I'm here to help you in getting the information of your deleted invoices, Applebranch.
We can use the Audit Log in recovering the details needed to reinstate the deleted transaction and manually re-create them.
To access the Audit Log:
- Go to the Gear icon.
- Under Tools, select Audit Log.
- Choose the Filter drop-down menu.
- Tick Show only these events and put a checkmark in the Transactions box.
- From the Show field, select Deleted/Voided Transactions, then click Apply.
- Locate the invoice and click the View link under the History column.
- From there, you can re-enter the transaction using the information with its original transaction date.
To learn more details on how to restore deleted transactions, please check this article: Use the audit log to re-enter deleted transactions.
Using the following instructions, we'll surely recover the accidentally removed invoices and re-enter them in QBO.
Please tag me directly if you have any other concerns. I'm always here to help you out.