When activating Online Banking in QuickBooks Online, you will be able to choose which account you want to connect. To do this:
- Go to Transactions in the left navigation bar.
- Select Banking.
- Click Add Account in the upper-right hand corner.
- Search your Financial Institution, then choose your bank.
- Enter your Sign In information, and click Log In.
- Check the box next to the account that you will be connecting, then click the QuickBooks Account drop down, and choose the QuickBooks Account (from your Chart of Accounts).
- Click Connect, and when it is done connecting, click Let’s go!
You can check out the Connecting bank accounts and managing imported transactions article for more details.
Stay in touch with us if you have other questions.