QuickBooks Team

Banking

Hi there, @drhealer55.

Any CSV file can be imported to QuickBooks Online (QBO) as long as it has the correct template format. You can use either a 3-column or 4-column format to import your CSV files.

Please see attached screenshots below.

3 Columns

1.PNG

4 Columns

2.PNG

Before doing it, please make sure that you exclude the bank transactions that were imported as a deposit.

However, if the manually imported bank transactions still showing as deposits, I recommend contacting our Phone Support Team. This way, they can further investigate this matter and create an investigation ticket if other users experiencing the same. They can also provide additional troubleshooting steps to get this fixed.

To reach them, click the ? Help button at the top right corner and select Contact Us to talk with a live agent.

You might also want to check out this article to learn how to match bank transactions: Categorize and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.

Please keep in touch if there's anything else I can do to help you succeed with QuickBooks. I've got your back. Have a great day and keep safe.