Welcome to the QuickBooks Community, @calvingooley.
You can view your monthly statements in QuickBooks Online (QBO) to see the credit card payments deposited to your bank account. Let me guide you how.
- In your QBO account, click the Gear icon and select Account and Settings.
- Select the Payments menu, then go to the Documents section.
- From the Monthly Statements drop-down, select the month you want to view.
- Click View.
If you can't see the credit card payments from the statement, let's check the deposit speed. This way, you'll know when QuickBooks deposits customer payments into your bank account. It's possible that the payments weren't deposited into your bank account. Here's how:
- Go back to the Payments menu.
- Check the Deposit Speed section.
I'm adding these articles for more details:
- Common questions about payments deposits in QuickBooks Online.
- Find out when QuickBooks Payments deposits customer payments.
- Understand your credit card processing statement.
Please know that you can visit our Community forums again if you have additional questions on your credit card payments. We're always here to help. Have a wonderful day!