Hello there, afuwoodstoves-ic.
If the bank transactions were added from the Banking page in QuickBooks Online, we can still undo the action to remove them from your register.
- Select Banking on the left menu and go to the Banking tab.
- Highlight the connected bank account and go to the Categorized section.
- Mark the bank transactions you want to remove from your register and click Undo.
These transactions will go back to the For review section.
- Exclude them if necessary.
If the transactions hit your register without going through the Banking page, we'll need to delete them one at a time.
- Click Accounting on the left menu and go the Chart of Accounts tab.
- Look for the affected bank account and click View register.
- Click on the transaction and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the action.
- Repeat the steps to delete other transactions from your register.
Let us know if you have additional queries about the process. Have a great day!