Hope you’re having a great day, @els-truckservice.
I’m here to help and ensure to provide you with the right resolution. Are you referring to the invoice payment of your customer? If so, allow me to share some insights on how long the deposit will be posted to your account.
Generally, when your customer pays their invoice online through a credit card, it takes 1-2 business days to reach your bank. If they use bank transfer (ACH) payments, it takes 2-7 business days. It also varies depending on the following factors below:
- Time of day you enter transactions.
- The financial institution where transactions are deposited.
- How long it takes for your bank to verify and process electronic deposits.
That being said, I recommend waiting for a day or two for the deposits to be posted on your bank. Nonetheless, if you have a Merchant account, we can log in to your account to see the activity time frame. Here's how:
- Sign in to https://merchantcenter.intuit.com.
- From the top menu, click Activity & Reports.
- Click Transactions.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your search criteria: Specific date / Range of dates, etc.
If the deposits hasn't been posted yet, I suggest contacting your bank to verify the posting of the transactions.
Let me also add these articles that you can check to learn more about how QuickBooks Payments works:
- Find out when QuickBooks Payments deposits customer payments
- Common questions about payments deposits in QuickBooks Online
Once everything is settled, you might want to check out this resource for guidance on how to process a credit card payment in QuickBooks Online.
If you’re referring to something else, you can always leave a reply with more details about it. I’d be more than happy to assist you. Have a jolly day ahead!