Level 1

Is QB holding anyone else's money?

I had to answer ridiculous questions already, after they held up our money for over a week. Now I'm waiting AGAIN. They say deposits are under review! Do anyone here use a different merchant provider besides the one QB offers?? This is now TOO many times they've held up our money.
Level 2

Banking

Yes there HOLDING Henritze Contractors money. And everything I do is wrong.if they would just show take over my accounts so I can work on what's important my business.Thank you

Level 1

Banking

I am also encountering this issue. Dont know why its hapenning www.alaskasworld.com

QuickBooks Team

Banking

Hi there, Hermina.

We review payments to ensure everything is alright. However, if payments are taking longer than usual, you can log in to your Merchant Services account to review the status. Successful deposits have Funded status while a Withheld or Batch Deposit Returned status may indicate a deposit issue.

Also, you'll get an email from us with the steps to fix the issue. You can check your Spam or Junk folders if you can't see them in your Inbox.

You may refer to these articles for more details: 

Let me know if you have other questions. You can always post your questions here. Take care!

Level 1

Banking

I have almost $1,400 in payments to me that were made a week ago, QB is listing them as "funded," yet they're not showing up in my bank account. I can understand a couple of days for this to happen, but a week is unacceptable. This loooooooooong float time makes it difficult for people to keep track of what's been paid and what hasn't, especially because there's no invoice number on the transactions search or bank deposits to help match them up. 

You all need to fix this! I can move this back to PayPal without the monthly fee and get my funds immediately.

QuickBooks Team

Banking

Welcome to this thread, @Barbzilla. I know how you want the funds to be available in your bank account quickly. Allow me to share additional insights about the merchant deposits in QuickBooks. 

For new users, it would take five (5) to seven (7) business days for the funds to deposit into your account after your first payment. While for ACH deposits may take 7-10 business days.

The next time you process your payments, it will deposit quicker. Typically within two business days. 

In your case, since it's funded as you checked the status, we deposited the payments. And your money is on its way.

Please know that some banks hold onto funds after we deposit them. At this point, I'd suggest you contact and verify with your bank if they require additional steps.

If you checked with your bank, but the payment is still not deposited within that period, I recommend contacting the QuickBooks Payments Support Phone Team. They can check to manage the details of the transaction why it takes too long for the deposit to get into your account.

For future reference, you'll want to get paid faster by upgrading to next-day deposits to get your customer's payments into your bank account quickly. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions about QuickBooks Payments. I'd be here to help you some more. 

Level 1

Banking

I have zero intention of paying for the privilege of getting my money on a timeline consistent with the rest of the world. I can take my business elsewhere and receive funds in 1-3 days instead of 7-10, without paying extra.