Hello there, @archline.
I can help you update your bank account number on your invoices in QuickBooks Online (QBO). Here's how:
If you're using QuickBooks Payments:
- Go to the Gear icon.
- Under Your Company, select Account and settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- In the Deposits section, select Change bank.
- Click Add new bank account.
- Enter the Routing Number and Account Number of the bank account you want to change to.
- Click Save.
- Review the bank account info and is selected, then click Submit.
If you’re manually receiving payments on your invoices:
- From the Dashboard.
- Select Receive Payment.
- From the Deposit to drop-down arrow, choose your bank.
- Enter customer information.
- Click Save and close once done.
I've added this link about emailing and printing invoices in QBO: Email or print multiple invoices and sales forms. This will help you on how to send and print invoices by batch.
Stay in touch with us if you have other questions. I'm more than happy to help. Take care!