Re: Upgrade from 2015 to 2019 desktop corrupted online banking
Hi there, @mpeterson.
Thank you for taking the time posting in the Community. I'll be happy to get you to the right support to get this resolved.
If you want to send us the invoice for your subscription, I need to pull up your account and be able to locate where the charge is being placed. Since my access to the accounts is limited in this public forum, I recommend you to get in touch with our Phone Support.
The phone support agents have the tools that can pull up your account in a secure environment and verify the charge for you. Also, they will be able to assist you in getting this resolved.
Here's how you can reach them:
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Select your QuickBooks Desktop version.
- On the Contact Us page, select QuickBooks Orders & Account Management.
- Select What is this charge?.
- Click the Get Phone Number button.
That should do it.
Let me know how the call goes by leaving a comment below. I’ll be happy to help you further.