I can help you with that, SDM2.
You can go to the Chart of Accounts to delete the journal entry. Since this is an uncleared transaction, getting rid of it will help keep your account balanced and up-to-date. Here's how to do it:
- Select Accounting from the sidebar menu.
- Go to Chart of Accounts.
- Locate the appropriate account for the transaction.
- From the Action column, select View register.
- Find and click the uncleared journal entry, then select Delete.
- Choose Yes to confirm the changes.
Additionally, I've included some articles that will help you resolve common reconciliation mistakes and issues in QuickBooks Online:
- Fix beginning balance issues if you've reconciled the account in the past
Feel welcome to tag my name in your comments if you have any other concerns or additional questions.