Banking

Hello and welcome to the Community, @shoepic1984-yaho.

To delete your QuickBooks Account, you'll first need to cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription, to do that, select Settings ⚙ and then Account and Settings > Billing and subscription tab > select Cancel subscription or Cancel online > Continue to Cancel > Select Submit and cancel subscription.

Once done, we'll send the account administrator an email that confirms we've cancelled your subscription.

After cancellation, QuickBooks Online will keep your data for a year and will still allow you read-only access to be able to print forms and reports you might need in the future. 

This next step will completely delete your QuickBooks Account and will no longer have it to sign-in to. This will delete your personal data that also includes all data entered in your QBO company. Before deleting your information in QuickBooks Online (QBO), I'd like you to understand how Intuit uses your data. We have created a privacy microsite to help you understand better what options you have control and the consequences when you choose to delete your personal data. It is important that you read the Intuit Privacy FAQs and Intuit Privacy and Security.

To proceed (delete personal information):

1. Go to accounts.intuit.com.
  2. Have the customer log in with their account information
  3. Select Data & Privacy on the left of the page.
  4. Select Continue on the Delete line.
  5. Select the Make a delete request at the bottom of the page.
  6. Once you have confirmed your email address, choose Continue.
  7. Check the boxes of all products you want your information deleted from, then select the Continue button.
  8. You will be asked to confirm that you want to send the request. If you want to continue with deleting your information, check the box I understand what'll happen after my data is deleted and I want to send this request, and select the Continue button.
  9. For final confirmation, you will need to enter your password, then select the button Delete this data.
  10. You will see a message that you will shortly receive an email. You should select Done.

You will receive an email with information about what will happen next. This can can take a few days and up to 45 days. You will also see an option to cancel the request within 72 hours.

If you have questions, please leave a comment below, and I'd be happy to help.