QuickBooks Team

Banking

Hello there, @sferrante.

In QuickBooks Self-Employed (QBSE), it isn't recommended to disconnect an account (i.e Fidelity) when you're experiencing connection issues or you've encountered any error messages. This is because your transaction history will be deleted permanently. With this, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team. They can securely pull up your account, check your online banking logs, and make sure to guide you with a fix. You can contact them from Monday to Friday, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PT. Then, from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM PT every Saturday.

In case you want to talk to one of our representatives, you'll have to request a callback. Here's how:

1. Go to the Assistant menu.
  2. Type Talk to a human (twice) in the Type something field until you see the  I still need a human button.
  3. Click the I still need a human option.
  4. Select the Get a callback option.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Once your Fidelity transactions are downloaded, you'll have to review and organize them in QuickBooks. This will put your transactions on the correct line of your Schedule C form. You can refer to this article for the detailed steps: Categorize transactions in QuickBooks Self-Employed. It also includes instructions about editing or recategorizing a transaction.

I'm also adding this article to further guide you in managing your transactions in QBSE: Community Help Articles. It includes topics about bank feeds and reviewing transactions.

Additionally, I want to make sure I've got everything covered. You can also share with me any error message you've encountered. This way, I can guide you with the exact resolution.

Please know that you're welcome to comment below if you have other concerns or follow-up inquiries about managing your Fidelity account and transactions in QBSE. I'm just around to help. Take care always.