Hello there, @fabriclady107.
Welcome to the Community. Allow me to help and walk you through on how to set up a new credit card account in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
- On the left pane, select Accounting.
- Select the Chart of Accounts tab.
- At the top right, click New.
- In the Account Type drop-down, select Credit Card.
- In the Detail Type drop-down, select the type of account you want to create.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the account.
- Enter the other details of the credit card.
- Click Save and Close.
However, if you want to connect your credit card account into QBO, I recommend following the steps under Connect bank and credit card accounts through Banking in this article: How to add and connect bank and credit card accounts.
For additional help, feel free to reach out to our Phone Support. They'll be able to assist you in getting this resolved.
That should do it. Drop me a comment below if you have any other questions about setting up a new credit card account. I'll be happy to help you out.