It's great to have you here, @troy-troytrumm-c.
You can export the data from the business old QuickBooks account and import it to your account. Let me walk you through how to do it.
First, here's how to export the data:
- Go to the Gear icon,.
- Choose Export.
- Select which data you'd like to export.
- Click on the Export to Excel button.
Now, you can import each of the downloaded files to our account, one by one. Here's how:
- Click on the Gear icon at the upper right.
- Choose Import Data.
- Select the type of data that you'd like to import.
- Click Browse to select a file.
- Hit on the Next button until finished.
You can read through these articles for the more detailed instruction in managing syncing your QuickBooks data:
I'm just a comment away if you have further questions about the process above. Just click the Reply button. Have a wonderful day!