QuickBooks Team


Let's make sure that you'll be able to delete the incorrect account that you've created, tannerenoxmusic-.


You'll need to downgrade your account from Turbo Tax Self Employed (TTSE) to QuickBooks Self-Employed (QBSE) account before you can cancel it. Please know that when you downgrade your bundle, you'll also be losing all the Turbo Tax Self-Employed features I've listed below:

  • File faster by exporting your Schedule C to TurboTax
  • E-file one state and one federal return without filing fees
  • Online payment for quarterly taxes

Furthermore, you can follow these steps to proceed with the downgrade:

  1. Go to the Gear icon in the upper right corner.
  2. Choose Billing Info.
  3. At the bottom of the Billing Info page, click on Cancel now.
  4. Select the Keep QuickBooks Self-Employed option 
  5. Click Change subscription.

Once done, you can now cancel the incorrect QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription.


You can check this article to give you more information on what you can do with QBSE and how it tracks everything throughout the year.


Feel free to let me know if you're able to successfully cancel the account. If ever you still need further assistance about anything, let me know so I'll make sure to get back.