Thanks for sharing your concern in the Community, @paulnorcalcontai. I can help you sort the transactions in your Undeposited Funds according to your desired date range.
We can select the Funnel icon or the DATE column to sort it in ascending or descending order. I'll guide you how:
- Go to the Accounting menu.
- Choose Chart of Accounts.
- Select the Undeposited Funds account, then hit View register from the ACTION column.
- Click the DATE column to sort in ascending or descending order.
- You also click the Funnel icon, then customize the date range.
I've got you an article about using account numbers in your chart of accounts. It'll help you learn about keeping your records organized if you have an extensive chart of accounts.
I'm always here to help in case you need additional assistance in managing your accounts. Have a great day.