You can undo the reconciliation to correct the errors you’ve found. This process would need you to manually edit each transactions involve. Here’s how:
- Click the Gear icon at the top.
- Select Chart of Accounts under Your Company.
- Locate and open the account you’re working with.
- Click the View Register under Action column.
- Choose the transaction to edit (if you want to undo the entire reconciliation, you must manually edit each transaction).
- In the reconcile status column (indicated by a check mark), repeatedly select the top line of the transaction to change the status of the transaction.
- C - Cleared
- R - Reconciled
- Blank - Not cleared or reconciled
7. Click Save.
For additional information about how to unreconcile a transaction, please check this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Banking-and-bank-feeds/How-to-unreconcile-a-transaction-or-u....
Stay in touch if you need anything else. Have a great day!