QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: My reconciliations have disappeared. I reconcile my account every month and now they are miss...

Hi there, nathanevansplumb.

It will be my pleasure to help you get to the bottom of this and make sure you're able to upload to retrieve your reconciliation records.

I haven't received reports similar to this issue Usually, this sort of behavior is often the result of browser hang-ups which can be quickly resolved by clearing the browser cache.  However, I recommend accessing your account in a Private browsing window first to verify if this is caused by the system or your browser.

Here are the keyboard shortcuts that will help you accomplish this in all supported browsers:

• Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+N
  • Internet Explorer: Ctrl+Shift+P
  • Firefox: Ctrl+Shift+P
  • Safari: Command+Shift+N

Check to see if your reconciliations are back. If they are, then your main browser may have too much historical data from previously visited websites which slows down internal processes and causes this kind of behavior.

To ensure this doesn't happen again, it's a good idea to clear the cache of the browser you're using. The following article contains additional insight, as well as steps for the supported browsers: Delete or disable cache and temporary internet files in your web browser

Let me know how it goes on your end. I'm determined to get this fixed for you. Thanks for coming to the Community, I'll be standing by for your response.