Glad to have you here in the Community, @lindak1119.
Allow me to address this bank connection concern and get you back to business.
We haven't received any reported cases about connection issues with Regions Bank into QuickBooks Online. For now, we can try logging into your QuickBooks account through a different supported browser. It will help us determine if the problem is related to the browser's settings.
However, if the issue persists, I'd suggest running the manual update to refresh the connection between your bank and with QuickBooks.
- From the left menu, select Banking.
- On the Banking page, select Update.
- If prompted, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and select Continue update.
If you encounter any errors while updating your bank, please check out this article about fixing online banking errors in QuickBooks Online: Fix online banking errors in QuickBooks Online.
If the problem continues after trying these steps, I'd recommend giving our Customer Care Team a call. Doing this helps them check your transactions and better isolate this matter.
To reach them:
- Visit this link Get help with QuickBooks Online.
- Select on the issue or topic.
- Click the Green Phone button to get the number.
Stay in touch with me on how the things go. I’m always here any time you need help. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.