I appreciate the detailed information, Monica. Let's get the transactions sorted out based on the information above.


When paying credit card (business) using your personal account, you'll need to record it as Journal Entry. Then, enter the reimbursement as Check or Expense.


Meanwhile, you don't need to undo the previous reconciliations. This is to avoid further confusion of existing transactions.


Then, you can delete the Credit Card Refunds/Credits that were recorded under the business account.


I'd also recommend seeking professional advice from your accountant. They know what's the best way of dealing these transactions.


I'll be right here if you need anything else.