Let me help you with that, @hello94.
It seems you're referring to your QuickBooks subscription account. If so, I can guide you to the Billing and subscription page so you can discontinue the subscription from there. Before doing so, consider printing forms and reports you might need in the future. You can no longer do this once you've decided to cancel the account.
If you're ready, here's how:
- Select Settings ⚙ and then Account and Settings.
- Go to the Billing and subscription tab.
- In the QuickBooks section, select Cancel subscription or Cancel online.
- Select Continue to cancel, then select the Continue to cancel button (if it shows on your screen).
- Follow the next steps.
- Select Submit and cancel subscription.
- Select Got it.
You can check more details through this link: Cancel your QuickBooks Online subscription.
However, if you're only referring to your business accounts, you'll need to make it inactive so that it'll no longer show in your Chart of Accounts.
- Go to Settings ⚙ and select Chart of Accounts.
- Find the account you want to delete.
- Select the Action ▼ drop-down and select Make inactive.
You can check this guide for more information: Delete an account on your chart of accounts in QuickBooks Online.
For other questions or clarifications, please don't hesitate to drop by again. I'm here to help. Take care and have a good one.