Hi there, @HARVEY2.
The salary pay type can't be changed into officer salary since the option is a default. However, you can edit the pay rate of your employee instead of the pay type. Let me guide you how.
- From the left panel, click Employees.
- Select the employee.
- In the Employment Details, click Edit.
- In the Pay Rate section, enter the amount.
- Click Save.
You can read this article for your reference: Change your Employee Details in QuickBooks Online.
Also, if you want to add any payroll types to your employee, you can go to the Added Type section and turn on the type you want to add.
For your future reference, you might want to check out these articles to learn more about advanced payroll:
- QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll Hub
- Work Types - How to Set up and Use in Timesheets in QuickBooks Online Advanced Payroll.
Fill me in if you have further questions. I'll be around if you need any help.