Experienced Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Sales Receipts Settings

Sorry for the long question but I really can’t figure this out on phone  app or a computer either

I’ve been trying to figure out how to enter in all information manually for my receipt. Such as I have an hourly rate but did not track the hours but agreed on the price. 

The way its its set up I can only enter the price per item and the amount. Say someone paid me $175 for personal training. Such as 2 hours of work and gave them a little extra time for training but we both agree he will pay me $175 for me to stay for the remainder of his workout.  The only way for me to charge the $25 is to enter a decimal value of the item by dividing 25 by my hourly rate so my number entered would have to be 2.333 hours in order for my total to display $175.

or if I discount an item or give someone a good deal by paying for credit hours that they can use in the future i would have to enter a new item for every single transaction and divide the remainder by my hourly rate every receipt.

i need to be able to enter the total price myself but there is no option to do that