Re: QB Workforce NOT THE SAME as ViewMyPaycheck
Thanks for joining this thread, @ard6210.
I'm here to help provide some update about the missing information from the QuickBooks Workforce website.
The investigation status of this issue is still in progress. Our engineers are continuing to work on solving for this unexpected behavior and rest assured that updates will be sent to you once this gets resolved.
I also encourage you to reach out to our Customer Care Team to add your account to the list of affected users. This way, you'll be notified of any updates on the progress on the investigation via email.
Here's how you can contact our customer support:
- Select QuickBooks Desktop Help from the Help menu.
- You can also press F1 on your keyboard to bring up the same Help Panel.
- In order to route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have.
- Click Continue.
- We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you.
For additional reference, you may want to visit these articles:
- QuickBooks Workforce: Company View.
- ViewMyPaycheck: Set up ViewMyPaycheck for your QuickBooks Desktop for Windows company.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have additional questions about the QuickBooks Workforce. I'll be around to help.