I can help you view and print old pay stubs, @LLWYOCLEAN.
Follow the easy steps below to achieve your goal:
- On the top menu, click Employees.
- Choose Payroll Center.
- Select the Transactions tab.
- Customize the date period.
- Look for the transaction. Double-click the transaction to view the pay stub detail.
- Click the Print icon and choose Pay Stub.
Another option is through the File menu.
- On the top menu, choose File.
- Select Print Forms.
- Choose Pay Stubs.
For additional reference, you can check this article: Print paychecks.
Keep me posted on how these steps work out for you. I'm still here to help you more if you have follow-up payroll questions. Just drop me a comment or mention my name. Wishing you all the best!
To print all the pay stubs for a date range, go do File | Print Forms | Pay Stubs. Then enter the date range desired. You'll see all of the paychecks in the date range. Then click Print.