Glad to have you here in the Community, @FarmAndCity.
You've got me here to help share some information about syncing your payroll to your QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
If your Intuit Online Payroll is connected on your QuickBooks for Mac, you'll need to use the Export Preferences page to enter your QuickBooks Mac accounts. This will be the account that will be used for your payroll date in order for them to show.
To do that:
- Click Setup.
- Under the Export heading, click Preferences.
- Select QuickBooks for Mac from the software drop-down list.
- In the Checking Account box, enter the name of the bank account or select from the drop-down list.
Click Customize to enter the account names exactly as they appear in QuickBooks Mac or select from the drop-down list.
- Specify whether you use QuickBooks Mac classes.
- If classes are selected, you will enter them on the next page after clicking OK at the bottom of this page.
- Click OK.
For complete details about this process, you may refer to this article: Exporting to QuickBooks for Mac.
However, if you have detached your payroll account to your QuickBooks, you may follow the steps provided in this link: Setup export of IOP data to QuickBooks Online.
If you need additional assistance with these procedure, I'd suggest getting in touch with our Customer Care Team. They have necessary tools like remote viewing session that can guide you through the steps.
This should get you on track.
Please know that I'm just a reply away should you need anything else about this concern. I'd be happy to help you out. Have a great weekend.