Re: Good day djbullock62, Let me help you fix the error that...
Thanks for trying the recommended steps above, besscamp and CattailsBooks.
Since you're still getting error, let's try repairing QuickBooks. This can help us resolve any performance issues you encounter while using the software.
I'll show you how:
- Restart your computer to close unnecessary programs interfering with QuickBooks.
- Make sure to create a backup copy of your file.
- Select Start, then Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features. Then, select Uninstall a program.
- Hit QuickBooks in the list of programs and hit Uninstall/Change.
- Select Continue and Next.
- Click Repair and Next.
- Choose Finish, then restart your computer if prompted.
- Lastly, update QuickBooks and download the latest payroll tax table when you open QuickBooks.
If the issue persists, I suggest reinstalling QuickBooks for Windows using clean install. This process replaces the QuickBooks system files on your computer. Thus, it fixes program-related issues or errors.
Once done, please e-pay the 941 taxes again.
Let me know if you have any questions. I'm right here to help anytime. I look forward to hearing about your success.