We can run the mini repair tool in QuickBooks, djacobs1.
The QuickBooks Refresher (QBRefresher) Tool helps us resolve unexpected behaviors.
- Close all QuickBooks Desktop versions.
- Download the QuickBooks Refresher tool.
- Save the file on your desktop.
- Run the QBRefresher tool.
- Open QuickBooks again.
Re-enter and save the Return Work Date. If you still experience the same issue, I recommend reaching out to us. Our Customer Support Agents will further investigate this unusual behavior.
To reach them:
- Go to the Help menu and select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- Click the Contact us link.
- Enter a brief description of your concern about saving Leave of Absence details.
- Click Continue.
- Select a way on how to connect us. It can either be through call or chat.
You can always post your questions here if you need more help.