This widget could not be displayed.

Intuit Online Payroll

My client says they granted me access to their Intuit Online Payroll, but when I login using my QuickBooks online user name and password, it says that there are no companies assigned to my login.  How do I get access to Intuit Online Payroll data and reports for this company?

QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Intuit Online Payroll

Hello there, ksynek.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us. It's my priority to help and ensure that you'll be able to login as a new user. 

The Company Admin will set up contact information when adding a new user which includes your Email and Phone number. You'll need to use the Email that was setup under your account information since that will use as your user ID. 

After access is granted, you'll receive an email with your temporary user ID and password.

Here's how you can access your account: 

1. Log in at iop.intuit.com.
  2. You'll be prompted to create a new user ID and password upon first login, along with verifying the last 6 digits of your Social Security number or security code.

For additional reference, you can check this article: Adding or removing authorized users from your account.

However, if the issue still persists, I recommend calling our QuickBooks Online Support Team. They have additional tools to pull up your account and investigate this further. 

If you have any other questions about User log in, don't hesitate to leave a comment below by clicking the Reply button. I'm always here to help you out.