Employees and payroll

Hello there, @officeadmin1.

I appreciate you for joining us in this thread and for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried to print the checks properly. This way, I can look for other steps to get you back on track.

First, please try the steps 1 to 3 outlined by MaryLandT. This way, we can check if this is a browser-related issue. Sometimes, stored data can cause unexpected behaviors like this, and needs to be cleared from the browser. 

If you get the same result, ensure that the Adobe Acrobat or Reader installed on your computer is updated. Outdated versions of Adobe might not work when trying to print pay stubs and sales forms. To update, please refer to the link under How to update Adobe Reader/Acrobat in the following article: How to update, repair, or re-install Adobe installations.

After updating, set it as the default PDF viewer for your browser. This is to make sure you're using the updated version when printing the transactions in QuickBooks.

You may also refer to the following article to learn about how to pay employees and workers electronically, as well as some FAQs related to this feature: Direct Deposit

Drop me a comment below if you have any other questions. Have a great one.