Hi there, @tlshuey.
Welcome to the Community. Having your FUTA tax liability to be corrected is my priority so let's get this taken care of.
You can create a negative liability adjustment to offset the Federal Unemployment tax liability.
- Click on Employees at the top.
- Select on Payroll Taxes and Liabilities.
- Click on Adjust Payroll Liabilities.
- Select the correct Effective Date.
- In the Taxes and Liabilities section, click the Payroll Item column and select the correct payroll item.
- Enter the negative amount of the adjustment.
- Click Accounts Affected and choose Do not affect accounts.
- If you have additional employees, click Next Adjustment and repeat the steps for each affected employee.
To know more about the process, please check out this article: Adjust payroll liabilities.
This information should help you get back on track. Feel free to reach back out to me if I can be of additional assistance. I'll make sure to get back to you as soon as I can. Enjoy your weekend!