I'm here to help you set up OregonSaves in QuickBooks Desktop.
You can create a miscellaneous payroll item for this.
- Go to List, then choose Payroll Item List.
- Click drop-down arrow beside Payroll Item, then select New.
- Select EZ Setup, then Next.
- Follow the setup wizard prompts, which are a series of questions based on the item type.
- Select Finish.
You can assign this item to the employee’s profile. Please follow the steps I've laid out below:
- Go to the Employee Center.
- Double-click the employee’s name.
- Click Payroll Info.
- Add the item under Additions, Deductions and Company Contributions.
- Click OK.
Please refer to the screenshot below.
For more details, please check this article: Set up OregonSaves (OR Mandated Retirement Plan).
Reach out to me if you have further questions about QuickBooks Payroll. I'm here to help! Have a good one.