Thank you for joining the thread, @MCSO.
Be sure to update your payroll tax table to the latest release so QuickBooks will calculate payroll taxes correctly.
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT), then click on Employees at the top menu bar.
- Tap on Get Payroll Update from the drop-down result.
- Select the radio button beside Download entire payroll update, then click on the Update button.
If you have pending paychecks from the Enter Payroll Information window, right-click on the paycheck, then click on Revert Paycheck undo the changes. Once completed, re-enter the paycheck details to ensure taxes are calculated correctly.
For additional reference about this action, read this article: How to save or revert pending paychecks.
Also, here are the lists of articles you can read more about paychecks calculation in QBDT:
- Payroll items on paycheck are not calculating or are calculating incorrectly
- QuickBooks Desktop calculates wages and/or payroll taxes incorrectly
Leave a comment below if you have any other questions. I'm a few clicks away to help. Have a good day!