Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: How do I correct a tax overpayment so that I can submit my NJ927 tax form?

Thanks for responding.  Let me explain further. When I went to create my NJ927 form, the error told me that I had a negative balance and I could not submit my form until I got rid of this credit.  So I went to “payroll liabilities” and entered an adjustment in the amount of the negative balance.  I must need to go further because when I went to create the NJ927 again, it still showed that I had a negative balance.  Now what do I do?