Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: How do I correct a tax overpayment so that I can submit my NJ927 tax form?

Hello, MRL.


Instead of adjusting the liability check, we can record a payroll liability refund check. This will correct your negative payroll liability balance due to overpayment.


For the detailed instructions on how to this refund check, please refer to this article:


Let me know on the comments if you have other concerns about QuickBooks.