We've been receiving the same reports, giulio-kiri.
Are you also having a 355 error? If so, we have an investigation about this one. Just to assure you, our engineers are on hands to fix this issue as quickly as possible.
I'd also recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team so you'll be added as one of the affected users. Here's how you can contact us:
- From the ? Help button, click Contact Us.
- Enter I can't connect Bank of America to QuickBooks as a keyword.
- Click the Let's talk button.
- You can choose either Get a callback or Message an Agent.
- Enter the necessary details.
If you're not getting an error, let's try connecting your bank using the recommended troubleshooting steps.
Let's try using an incognito window. This type of window doesn't store any historical file that helps the page to load without issues. You can use these keyboard shortcuts to open this window:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Internet Explorer: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Command + Shift + N
If you can connect successfully, we can go back to a regular window and clear its cache. Once the cache is piled up, it can cause some unexpected issues on the pages we've opened.
You also have the option to switch to a different supported browser. These are the lists of some browsers that QuickBooks supported:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
Don't hesitate to tag my name if you still have concerns with the connection of your bank.