Thank you for posting here on the Community page, @neberger1.
Updating the payroll tax table will help us resolve any payroll issues while working with QuickBooks Desktop. This can be done by following these steps:
- Tap on Get Payroll Update from the Employees menu.
- Click on the radio button beside Download entire payroll update, then click on Update.
Also, you can try reverting your employees' paycheck to refresh the payroll information and for the taxes to calculate correctly.
- Open your employee's Payroll Information.
- Right-click the name of your employee which highlighted in yellow.
- Select Revert Paycheck.
You can also consider checking these articles for additional information about paychecks not calculating or no taxes withheld:
- Payroll items on paycheck are not calculating or are calculating incorrectly
- 0.00 or no income tax withheld from paycheck
Post again if you have any other questions. I'm a few clicks away to help. Have a good day!