We have two options for this, farmersmarketfai.
You can view your payment history within QuickBooks for the last six (6) months. You can follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and select Account and Settings.
- Select the Billing and Subscription tab.
- Choose the View Payment History link.
Another option is by visiting CAMPS wherein you can select transactions from the past 2 years. You just have to select the date range of the transactions. Here's how:
- Go to this link: https://camps.intuit.com/.
- Select View your transaction history.
- Select a date range of the transactions from the Time Period drop-down menu.
- Select Print this page if you want to print them.
- Select Back to my Account to go back to your CAMPS dashboard.
I would also recommend contacting our phone support team. They have available resources and can take a look into your account to see the bill charges to your account.
Here's how to contact them:
- Go to the Help icon.
- Click Contact Us.
- Enter "payment history" in the Ask a question field, then click Continue.
- Choose to either Start Messaging or Get a callback.
Please let us know if you have any other concerns. We're always here to help.