Hi there, @fishrmnprov,
If you already filed your W-2's electronically in QuickBooks Online, the system will archive the forms for you. Access them using the following steps:
- From the Taxes menu, go to Payroll Tax.
- Proceed to Annual Forms, and select View and Print Archived Forms.
- Locate the W-2 copies, then click on it.
- Press View and print the tax form.
However, if you're unable to find them in the archived returns, use the following steps instead:
- Go to the Taxes menu and Payroll Tax.
- Go to Forms and select Annual Forms.
- Select W-2, Copies B, C & 2
- Hit View and Print the form.
Here's a few articles about W-2's and other helpful links on how to work around QuickBooks:
For additional questions or comments, reach out back to me by clicking the Reply button below. I'm always here to help. Have a nice day!