A pleasant day to you, @gmlcustomgrading.
I'd like to ensure that you'll be able to renew your subscription automatically. To get this issue sorted out, we can try to access your account using a private window and update the credit card information from there. Too much data file may lead to unusual behaviors in QuickBooks like that one that you experienced.
To open a private browser:
- Google Chrome: Press CTRL + Shift + N.
- Internet Explorer: Press CTRL + Shift + P.
- Safari: Press Command + Shift + N.
- Mozilla Firefox: Press CTRL + Shift + P.
However, if it's still doing the same thing, you may see this link about the possible causes of why credit cards aren't accepted during renewal: Credit card declined for QuickBooks Online subscription.
If your credit card information are all correct and the problem continues, I suggest contacting our Customer Care Team. They have the tools to access your account and help you update your billing details and renew your subscription.
To contact us:
- Click on Help at the top menu bar.
- Hit on the Contact Us button.
- Enter a brief description of the issue in the What can we help you with? box.
- Press on Let's talk.
- Select on Get a callback.
- Key in your contact details, then tap on Confirm my call.
I've also added here some resources that you can check out about updating your billing details in QBO:
- How to change subscription credit card and personal information
- Update the payment information for your subscription
I'm just a reply away if you need anything else. I'll make sure you're all set. Take care!